So I’m Claire (hello nice to meet you) and I’m very lucky to be doing a guest post on Mia’s blog. Mia also did one over on my blog so go check that out after reading this! We’re basically going to be doing 20 facts about each other just to introduce us.
So… HERE YA GO:
1) I am fifteen years old (I’m sixteen on Monday yay)
2) I have three pets, two dogs (Molly and George) and one cat (Lennon *before you judge, my parents and I really like the Beatles hence the name Lennon and George*).
3) I’m from England! Particularly the North of England in the Lake District. It’s beautiful and I’m so lucky to live here; however it’s very wet which usually brings my mood down.
4) My favourite bands include Mariana’s Trench, Frightened Rabbit, All Time Low, Sleeping with Sirens, Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic. However I also love listening to The Vamps when I feel really happy :).
5) I listen to music for a majority of the day. Any time I can I will, however we aren’t allowed to get out our phones at school like NO.
6) I am OBSESSED with traveling and adventuring. I’m not even joking I dream about it every day.
7) I’M SO CLUMSY OH MY GOD. I swear I trip up every day, not including when I walk into door frames and walls. My friends laugh at me constantly for doing all this uGh.
8) I somehow manage to get myself into the most embarrassing situations I could at the time. The worst seem to occur in public or in front of really popular people/big crowds.
9) My favourite subject at school is Geography (physical geography in particular) purely due to the fact that I love learning about the world around me and how everything works and fits together.
10) My favourite hobby out of school is going on walks and taking pictures of my surroundings.
11) I love reading when I can find the time to. This makes me sound dodgy but I especially like reading about crime and death etc… I’m not a mass murderer… I promise..
12) I am an adrenaline junkie. There’s no hiding it. I am obsessed with rollercoasters and extreme sports and I’d always jump at the chance to go bungee jumping or sky diving and argh I laaave it!
13) I like to eat.
14) I have no idea what I want to do as a career in the future and it really scares me.
15) I’m amazing at sleeping. It’s one of those things that comes naturally to me and I like to do it as much as possible :).
16) For GCSE’s I have chosen French, Geography, ICT and Art as well as all the compulsory subjects (Maths, English Lit/Lang, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and RE).
17) I really enjoy art, especially watercolours. I have a lot of really good views that I love to just sit and paint.
18) I really love watching horror movies with my friends. I can’t watch them on my own but for some reason I absolutely love watching them with my friends.
19) My all time favourite movie is Shawn of the Dead which really isn’t a horror movie but more a comedy. It stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost whom are my all time favourite actors. They both work so well together.
20) Finally, I have the worst genes ever. Darwin’s theory of Natural Selection really didn’t work for me. Instead of getting the best characteristics from both parents; I just seem to get the worst from both. I suffer from Asthma, Eczema, Hayfever, Peanut allergies, cat allergies and I’m also iron deficient hence why I like to sleep often.
So yeah they were my 20 facts and if you for some reason liked these facts then you should so totally head over to my blog where you will find more. I’m trying to post every week but I’m currently struggling to keep up with revision and blogging. However I will soon be back and doing my thang so stay tuned!
If you liked this then Mia also did 20 facts on my blog so why don’t you go over and check that out? I know you want to…So yeah thanks Mia for having me on your blog and thank you to all Mia’s readers to take time to read this haha.