It’s been awhile since I have done one of these, so here is what I have been listening to lately!!!
- The Kids Are Alright – Chloe x Halle: As if these ladies aren’t already killing it on Grown-ish their music is insanely good! This is not the last time you see there names pop up!
- Waves – Natalie Major: This song was on the first episode of Grown-ish and I instantly wanted this song as my ringtone, I’m still waiting!
- Last Day Alive – The Chainsmokers (ft. Georgia Florida Line): A great song to get you pumped for the day or if you’re already hyped!
- The Greatest Showman Soundtrack: Do I need to say more?
- Real Friends – Camila Cabello: I can really connect with this song on some many levels and I think a lot of you would agree with me!
- What About Us – P!nk: My favorite powerhouse song that makes you want to get up and out and do something about life!
- Finesse (remix) (ft. Cardi B) – Bruno Mars: I have no reason it’s just bomb!
- Fall – Chloe X Halle: Told you
- Broke – Lacrae: ” Being broke made me rich!!!” I went to his concert a couple weeks ago and he was crazy good at getting the crowd hyped as much as his album does in private!
- TKO – Justin Timberlake: This one kinda resurfaced after the super bowl performance, was and still is my favorite JT song for me!
Thanks for reading and feel free to Follow my blog with Bloglovin . Make sure to follow me on Twitter(@almost_mia)) and on Instagram (@_almostmia) to keep updated on the latest post.
My favorite part of my childhood just made a come back in the most incredible way. With all the bare necessities from the animated Disney film. As you know the original movie was released in 1967 where Bagheera found the man cub ( Mowgli) and gives him to the wolf pack ……Blah blah blah……tigar hates him…….. blah blah blah…..Baloo becomes friends with Mowgli and sing songs…….Mowgli gets into a bunch of trouble……..Ect, you know the rest.
To be honest as much I love revisiting early childhood memories I was not excited to see this film. fortunately both of my brothers were ( the youngest has never even seen the animated version before.) but as usual , he like anything Disney slaps their label on. So we went the week it came out and I’m impressed.
This film is more intense than the cartoon but intriguing to all ages of viewers. I freaked out when I found out Jon Favreau (aka Happy from Iron Man) was the director of this film. His work on Zathura was genius. Any movie adopted from a book should be directed by this guy.
How many songs can you remember from this film? You should know at least three. Because here we had the three most important songs of the movie, that’s just my opinion . “The Bare Necessities” and “I wanna be like you ooh ooh”haha, ya get it ?! I’m going to leave the third one a mystery.
Another feature that helped make this movie a big hit (again my opinion) was the cast. Especially with Neel Sethi as Mowgli. Sethi betrayed the role of a man cub perfectly and who better to play his best friend Baloo than Bill Murray ( Ever seen Goundhog Day). Plus his mentor Bagheera voiced Ben Kingsley, who brought a bit of dramatics to screen. If you agree comment down below.
I don’t want to reveal too much because you probably want to see the movie yourself. So I’ll leave it alone here.
In conclusion it’s an all in all great family night film. Or a just take your friends; if you have one of those , and enjoy this modern version of your childhood.
Thanks for reading and feel free to Follow my blog with Bloglovin . Make sure to follow me on Twitter(@mimifry15) and on Instagram(@_almostmia) to keep updated on the latest post. Stay tuned for another review; next time Captain America the Civil War.