Here is another giveaway to celebrate my one year blogiversary. Celebrate with me and enter for this Primrose Hill makeup full of goodies.
One year ago today I posted my first blog post and published my blog online. I didn’t realize how much work goes into building a blog, let alone a post. So to celebrate my one year anniversary here are the 10 things I wish I knew before starting a blog.
- Get a Niche: Not knowing what you want to write about is very frustrating especially when you’re just starting off.
- Never compare your work to someone elses. Be original the way you communicate to your readers is very important.
- Plan, plan, plan: Know what you want to write and when you want to post it. Since, I’m homeschooled I only have time to work on my blog during the weekends. So, I schedule them to post whenever I want them to.
- Know when is a good time: If 4:00 pm is when you get the most views and responses start planning to post at 4:00pm.
- Use Social Media: Every blog post and Youtube video about building and branding your blog will tell you that Twitter, Instagram ,Facebook and maybe even Snapchat is a quick and easy way to tell others about the latest post or when your going to post. Even maybe when your bored, just tell twitter about how you manage to watch ” The Walking Dead” for eight hours straight.
- Have a logo.
- Don’t be too serious.
- Post what you want and what others want to see.
- Be personal
- Always remember your blogiversary
I just want to thank my family for so much love and support. To show my appreciation for my subscribers, here is my blogiversary giveaway.
How to enter: deadline 10/31/16
- Make sure to be subscribed to Almostmia.wordpress.com
- Follow on Instagram or Twitter.
- Leave a comment down below. Or leave a comment on social media using the #Almostmiagiveaway hashtag.
- BONUS ENTRY: Share this blog post on your Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Tagging me in it. (Link Below)
Thanks for reading and feel free to Follow my blog with Bloglovin. Make sure to follow me on Twitter(@mimifry15) and on Instagram(@_almostmia) Also check out my Facebook page Almost Mia to keep updated on the latest post.
Hello World Wide Web of Beautiful People. It’s the end of summer and school has begun. it’s that time of year for stressful essays, hardcore schedules and insanely early mornings. So here are some quick tips to get you through the day.
Quick Tip no.1 : If you have a hard time getting out of bed (like me) set two alarms 30 minutes apart. In that 30 min you can lay in bad on your phone and give yourself a chance to fully wake up. Just make sure it’s 30 minutes before your day actually starts.
Quick tip no.2 : Write out a quick list of goals you want to accomplish throughout the day. ( If you’re not homeschooled, do this in the car or on the bus.)
Quick tip no.3 : At night everybody is doing homework, chores or something to occupy their minds. There isn’t enough time for yourself. So wake up early in the morning while everyone else is asleep and take some time for yourself. Unless you not homeschooled and your bus arrives at some ridiculous time in the morning.
Quick tip no. 4: Keep your makeup routine as basic as possible. I personally just put on lip gloss, eyeshadow and mascara. NO concealer, that’s for weekends and/or special events.
Quick tip no.5 : Keep breakfast in mind. Not only is it the most important meal of the day, but it’s the only one you get until lunch time.
GIVEAWAY!!!! It’s the beginning of the school, everything counts and helps. Want to win a makeup bag with some back to school essentials? follow instructions below.
Deadline Sept.15th at midnight. Winner will be announced 24hrs later.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter(@mimifry15) Facebook and on Instagram(@_almostmia) to keep updated on the latest post. Check out my last post: Dear Six-year-old Mimi