It’s been awhile since I have done one of these, so here is what I have been listening to lately!!!
- The Kids Are Alright – Chloe x Halle: As if these ladies aren’t already killing it on Grown-ish their music is insanely good! This is not the last time you see there names pop up!
- Waves – Natalie Major: This song was on the first episode of Grown-ish and I instantly wanted this song as my ringtone, I’m still waiting!
- Last Day Alive – The Chainsmokers (ft. Georgia Florida Line): A great song to get you pumped for the day or if you’re already hyped!
- The Greatest Showman Soundtrack: Do I need to say more?
- Real Friends – Camila Cabello: I can really connect with this song on some many levels and I think a lot of you would agree with me!
- What About Us – P!nk: My favorite powerhouse song that makes you want to get up and out and do something about life!
- Finesse (remix) (ft. Cardi B) – Bruno Mars: I have no reason it’s just bomb!
- Fall – Chloe X Halle: Told you
- Broke – Lacrae: ” Being broke made me rich!!!” I went to his concert a couple weeks ago and he was crazy good at getting the crowd hyped as much as his album does in private!
- TKO – Justin Timberlake: This one kinda resurfaced after the super bowl performance, was and still is my favorite JT song for me!
Thanks for reading and feel free to Follow my blog with Bloglovin . Make sure to follow me on Twitter(@almost_mia)) and on Instagram (@_almostmia) to keep updated on the latest post.
Hello World Wide Web of beautiful people. It’s August and this post is well over due. I would have done another post of my favorite things but then it would be the exact same post as last months.(June Favorites) So This month I’m gong to show you my favorite screen time items.
- Favorite Songs
2) Favorite Shows
- Keeping up with the Kardashians
- Fresh off the boat
- Descendent of the sun (Kdrama)
- Heirs (Kdrama)
4) Website/ youtube
That’s it, only because I spend most of my time on my phone.
Thanks for reading and feel to Follow my blog with Bloglovin . Make sure to follow me on Twitter(@mimifry15) Facebook and on Instagram(@_almostmia) to keep updated on the latest post. Check out my last post: Dear Six-year-old Mimi
Summer is right around the corner and there is always new music for listening . Lately I’ve kinda had a music shopping spree on iTunes (sorry dad!!) and I bought a lot of new music to last me all summer. So I guess you can call this an ITunes Haul.
*= anything before 2016
- Smoke and Fire – Sabrina Carpenter.(2016) Favorite Lyrics: ” I’m no firefighter, I just need to breathe tonight.”
- The Life -(2016) Fifth Harmony
- *Better When I’m Dancing -(2015) The Peanut movie soundtrack. Favorite lyrics: ” Just move those left feet, go head, get crazy. Anyone can do it say aye oh aye oh.
- * Anyway -(2015) Tori Kelly. Favorite lyrics: My head’s full of dreams and I feel like living them. Way you messing with perfection, inspiration is what I’m chasing.
- *Stone Cold – Demi Lovato (2015)
- * Sit still, look pretty – Daya(2015)
- * Know-it-All (Album) – Alessia Cara. Favorite Lyrics from Wild Things: “let them sell what they are selling, there are no buyers here.(2015)
- * Paradise – Coldplay (2011)
- Boombox- Laura Marano (2016)
- * Written in the star – The Girl and the dreamcatcher. (2015) Fav Lyrics: We’re right here and we’re going to write our story , written in the star like graffiti can’t ignore it.
- *7 Years – Lukas Graham. Fav Lyric: All of it. (2015)
- * 2 Poor Kids- Ruth B (2015)
- Mascara – Megan Nicole (2016)
- * Thrift Shop Cover – Alex G (2013)
- *Love yourself – Justin Bieber (2015) Fav Lyric: My mama don’t like you and she likes everyone.
- Don’t let me down- Chainsmokers (ft.Daya)
- Me Too – Maghan Trainor. Fav Lyric: I thank God everyday, that I woke up feeling this way.