Merry Christmas Everybody!
It’s that time of year for all the Christmas Party to be rolling in. I thought I share my idea of a perfect party outfit for the season.
– I picked this beautiful green dress mainly on the fact it’s the perfect material. The elbow sleeves are right length for the weather and the color is on target.
– TBH this is in every online shopping cart I have. I think the RED coat kinda speaks for itself as far as Christmas material. nastydress.com ($27)
– Again obvious!
– I’m short compared to most people I know, so I’m a big fan of high heels. I try to wear heels or wedges as often as I can. Plus the black is can literally go with anything.
This handbag has a neutral color that can collaborate perfectly with green dress above .
The gold color bracelet would accent the gold necklace below.
Here is another giveaway to celebrate my one year blogiversary. Celebrate with me and enter for this Primrose Hill makeup full of goodies.
- Butter London Scrubbers : $10.00
- Lancome Mascara and eyeshadow: $10.00
- Luseta Hair Masque: $29.00
- St Ives Face Wash: $ 3.51
- Mini Composition book: $0.79
- Bath & Body Works Room Perfume Spray (Japanese Cherry Blossom): $7.50
- Primrose Hill : $11.99
And if you are someone
who still carries hope in your heart,
kindness in your eyes
and generosity in your fingertips
despite terrible people happening to you,
You are one of few truly pure things
left in this world,
and you deserve to be protected.